Support – SafeGuardIT
“Outstanding support and customer service! SpirIT UK provide our organisation with consistently friendly, thorough and wide-ranging support. We always feel well looked after by SpirIT, and have fostered a close working relationship with their team. Wholeheartedly recommend.” – Business Analyst, Children & Families Across Borders (CFAB)Technology can be so helpful – even liberating – when it’s all going well, but incredibly frustrating when it’s not. Sometimes you can try switching it off and on again, but when that doesn’t work – well, that’s where we come in….
At SpirIT UK we are absolutely fanatical about support. The right approach and attitude is the key to keeping your users happy and your organisation running efficiently. We take on many ad-hoc projects and requirements, but we always like to recommend our unique product – SafeGuardIT (which is a bit like a flexible insurance policy for your IT), as we know that this is the best way to prevent further issues and potential security risks.
SafeGuardIT is made up of two main elements –
- Proactive Support – (Monitoring, patching, preventive measures). After an initial assessment and IT health check, our engineers install the necessary software and hand over to the Tech Ops team who continue to regularly monitor and update your IT to ensure that it is always compliant, secure and running smoothly. In addition, you will be notified when renewals are coming up, or if there are any weaknesses or vulnerabilities in your infrastructure, and will receive an urgent phone call if there is a serious issue.
- Reactive Support – (Remote and onsite assistance, break fix and user guidance). The proactive element naturally results in reduced faults, but some niggly issues may still need attention. We offer a 24/7 UK-based support helpline and a comprehensive ticketing system to ensure that all users are responded to as efficiently as possible. Our lovely Tech Support engineers are super-skilled and can normally fix most things over the phone, but if not – there is the option of having one of them visit you. All you have to do is arrange a convenient time and put the kettle on 🙂
Our helpdesk uses an industry standard tool to allow for constant feedback and improvement, plus a way for you to escalate or call us in case of emergencies. This feedback means that we can boast the following statistics:
- Typical response time to a ticket is less than 1 hour
- For the last 500 tickets the feedback rating has been 99% positive.
- Also, according to an independent and regular rating body – our helpdesk is rated as being in the top 5% of our market sector.
But the best thing about SafeGuardIT is that it can be tailored to your organisation’s size and needs. Our Support Plan Matrix offers guidelines on how to efficiently structure the various options – but you can basically pick and choose which services you need.
Below are our most popular plans, but if you’re not sure if they are suitable – simply call 0208 1234 365 and our helpful account managers will create a plan especially for you!
Get in touch by using the online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0208 1234 365 and speak to one of our helpful account managers now!